It’s not a hard decision to sell your used jewelries at home, especially if you don’t need them anymore. In fact, during the recession, many people chose to trade their jewelries for cash. It helped them earn extra money to pay their monthly obligations. So if you also need additional cash for your daily budget, www.cash4jewelrynow.com can provide you instant cash for your unwanted jewelries and other valuable items. All you need to do is visit the shop and present the jewelry you want to sell or pawn.
However, don’t expect to receive full market value when selling your precious items. One important thing to consider is that you will only get the scrap value of your item. For gold, buyers usually melt the gold jewelries to avoid artisanship fee. In addition to that, dealers will have to pay for the smelter which may take up to 30% of the total value. And of course, there will be the profit of the buyer. This is just to give you an idea before selling your gold to www.cash4jewelrynow.com or other shops available.
Quick Tips before Selling Your Jewelry
There will come a time that you will need some extra cash to pay your daily expenses or monthly bills. But there’s nothing to worry about as long as you have unwanted jewelries at home. The only common dilemma you will encounter is where to sell the precious metals. Either you go to a pawnshop or a gold buyer, the important thing is to get the best deal. The following are the ultimate tips you should know before deciding to sell your valuable items:
- Manage expectations – before getting too excited with the money you will earn from your gold jewelry, it’s important not to expect too much from it. In reality, there’s not much to earn from selling old valuable items to pawnshop or other jewelry shops. Even if you think your diamond necklace is worth a fortune, the appraiser will accurately assess the item to get the best price.
- Assess the piece – in order to identify the approximate value of the item, you have to see it in an objective manner. For instance, you can perceive it as a used vehicle. Look at the model, make, and even mileage of the car. By observing these factors, you can make a god estimate of the amount you will earn once you present it to the pawnshop.
- Prepare the item for sale – depending on the place you would like to sell your jewelry, prices or rates may surely differ. So be sure to shop around before you decide where to sell your jewelry. Also, clean the item before showing it to the buyer so that you can potentially increase its worth. If homemade cleaning solutions are not enough, you can seek professional help you ensure that you don’t damage the item.
- Sell the item to a pawnbroker or jeweler – while shopping around for ideal buyers, you can take note of the offers given to you and compare them at home. This will help you decide which jeweler or pawnbroker while getting the best price. According to experts, local jewelers like www.cash4jewelrynow.com offer the best rates since they see you as possible customer.
- Sell your item for scrap – if you sell your old jewelries for its scrap value, you can easily make money. This will mean that your item will be melted down and disassembled into bullion. With this simple way of earning instant cash, you can just present your gold jewelry to the buyer and have them assess it. However, it’s important to choose the shop wisely in order to get the best out of your unwanted jewelries.
- Sell online – selling your jewelry online can support your instant money needs. This is actually one of the safest ways to sell jewelries as long as you check the legality of the website where you intend to sell.
Whether you want to sell your old necklace, bracelets, ring, earrings, and other precious metals at home, www.cash4jewelrynow.com is the perfect place for you. All you need to do is check out the site and see how it works. You can also sell your watch, gadgets and other valuable items according to the rates currently offered. If you have questions and other related concerns, you can contact the customer service hotline for more details. So the next time you need instant cash, this is the exact place you need to find the best prices online.